Model homes in The Woods at Sugar Run
The Woods at Sugar Run
An FHA-Approved Community
While most builders are struggling to stay afloat, Epcon Communities introduced seven new floor plans in the new community, the Woods at Sugar Run including stand-alone condominium homes. These new floor plans were an immediate hit!
The homes were planned in response to a ground breaking study that revealed "Boomers" affinity for outdoor living and recreation, as well as a need for privacy and desire to have an all-in-one home.
Epcon's Courtyard Collection of Homes are distinguished with visually exciting interior and exterior design elements, superior construction materials, and coveted quality features. New designs have been added within this community - stand alone homes included! New designs include the Aboreta, Bramante, Colonnade, Ducal, Palazzo, Portico and Promenade!
Homes offered in the Woods at Sugar Run are mostly "new builds" sold by Epcon Communities (see www.epconcommunities.com). For information on pricing and availability, call Anita Smith at (614) 207-2526.
Prices starting at $168,900 for attached home and $204,900 for detached homes.
Exterior materials have been carefully selected to create a high quality appearance and minimize future maintenance.
- High roof pitch common with custom single family designs
- Windows with low-e glass and screens
- New architectural exteriors featuring color coordinated lap and cedar impressions siding, shutters, and cultured stone
- Private courtyard with enclosed and private patio standard in every home.
- Many courtyard optional features such as fire pits, fountains, trellises, and landscaping options.
The Classic Courtyard home collection combines the convenience of single-story living with lots of privacy for each resident.
- 9' ceilings throughout with 10' tray ceilings (detached homes)
- Cathedral ceilings in master bedroom and living rooms (attached homes)
- Spacious island kitchens with Corian and Granite options
- Large walk-in closets
- Ceramic tile & hard wood flooring options
- 2.5 car garage with optional storage area above garage
- Located in prestigious New Albany
- Unique Georgian-style architecture
- One of a kind designs featuring private courtyards
- 2 bedroom attached and detached condominiums (some also feature a den)
- Columbus taxes
- Clubhouse, pool, health/fitness center
- Scenic walking path
- Wooded preserve areas and water features
- Sugar Run is in close proximity to the airport, shopping, dining and easy access to I-270 and downtown Columbus
- Exterior maintenance free living
(Information is subject to change without prior notice)
The Woods at Sugar Run:
Real Property Management
614-766-6500 x134 office